Additional information on CRM.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some frequently asked questions by our customers. If you do not find your answer, please contact us with your question.
- What does EASI provide?
- Using the Outlook CRM client and Outlook itself do the two automatically synchronize? For example, when I email from Outlook will the email (or task etc.) be associated in CRM?
- What is the primary difference between CRM for Outlook and Internet client when using CRM online?
- How are workflows created? Are workflows limited to use with web client and not Outlook client?
- Can we include automatic emails to a service workflow? For example, once a case is established can an automatic email confirmation be sent to the end user, dealer and sales manager? Then, if case is not resolved within some time period, say one day, can there be automatic escalation with escalation emails to sales manager and president?
- Can CRM be used to track status of engineering projects by adding, creating or modifying a module?
- How is Workplace different that the items in the basic three categories?
- Is it easy to set up a sandbox environment?
- Upon adding a task to be done Monday and selecting a time will I get a reminder before the scheduled task?
- In Contacts and Accounts how do we segregate or filter by type of relationship (e.g. Dealer, Representative, Customer, Strategic partner etc.)?
- Our dealers may register an opportunity they are working on before it becomes an advertised bid pursuant to certain qualifying rules. By so registering only that particular dealer will receive support from our company for that opportunity. How can we associate registered opportunities to both the opportunity itself and to the dealer?